Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

MAJOR UPDATE 2016

 Greetings Earthlings :)

Well, it's been almost a year since I last used this blog. But now, I promise; yes, I promise, <3 that I'm going to use this blog often. I want to sharpen my English vocabulary and article writing skills. So, yeah. Major update is going on.

As for updates, *clears throat* there are plentiful. Ugh. Do I need to recite? If you want me to fine *frowns*

Like I've said, there are many updates. Let me tell the "major" ones.

Language
I'll start using my native Language, since I sometimes find it hard to speak English. And it's way better to express what I feel using my own tongue, eh? Still, I'm going to at least, censor some bad words. I'm a good guy you know?

Interface & Look
I'm changing the interface. Removing FAQs and stuff, but I'm going to keep my "Articles" tab, duh. For the looks, I'm changing theme color. I'll also put some links to my Twitter and Facebook account, and a separate tab for my "hopefully" YouTube videos (non-committed guy here). I guess I'm sticking with my font... ? I'm thinking about it. And yes, more user friendly. I'm trying to lessen as many tabs as I should put as possible.

Theme
For f*cks sake. I'm changing this. I'm not sticking into gaming for so long. I've known and thinking about it for months. But the time has come, I have to change. I'll still stick into gaming and such, but I need to have diversity. Some people might say, "oh no where's the old xtrmt where is he?" and "this is not a good blog at all. You call that blog?". So, to conclude I'm sticking into making articles about gaming, PURELY reactions from me, and not news since there are some websites who has it better with newsmaking, and I'll make different topics, probably about anime, music, and life, and such? How about that? Seems good to me :)

Audience
Audience? Still the same. Only except not only gamers are expected to be here.


That's all I have in mind today, Earthlings. I'll update you guys/gals whenever I add something new. I'll publish the clean, new, and better website tomorrow. Thanks for your time. :)

-xtrmt

No comments: